The Directors of OK Zimbabwe Limited are pleased to announce the release of the Group’s half year financial results for the period ended 30 September 2018. Below is an extract of the Chairman’s Statement and a few financial highlights.
- Revenue up 23.2% to $330.1 million
- EBITDA increased by 41.7% to $16.1 million
- Profit for the period up 66.3% to $8.4 million
- Earnings per share up 61.4% to 0.71 cents
- Net asset value per share up 19.3% to 8.39 cents
- Dividend up 75% to 0.35 cents
The operating environment was generally stable for most of the six months, with the exception of the tail end of the period that was characterised by erratic supply of some basic products, increasing prices and above average levels of buying by customers…
The Directors have recommended an interim dividend of 0.35 cents per share to be paid to shareholders on or about the 29th of November 2018.